| System Requirements |
SWF.max works on any system running Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista or XP.
The application uses Adobe Flash Player ActiveX to play SWF movies. It's recommended to check out for an updated version of Adobe Flash Player.
.max, SWFmax, dotmax and all related indicia are trademarks of .max. Adobe, Adobe Flash and Adobe Flash Player are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Other marks are property of their respective owners.
Screenshots on this site may contain individual frames of "BO" flash movies. These are courtesy of MULT.RU flash studio.
You may distribute this software electronically or on any media, including commercial or magazine CD's/DVD's, BUT ONLY if the following conditions are met:
THIS SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS THE "EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AS THE EULA END-USER (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS "YOU") AND MAXIM ANANOV AS THE EULA LICENSOR (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS THE "AUTHOR").
1. LICENSE GRANT. AUTHOR grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on a single computer. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual.
2. TRIAL and REGISTRATION. You are granted the right to use the SOFTWARE without registration solely for the purposes of evaluating the performance of the SOFTWARE for a period of no more than 15 days. If after that time continued use of the SOFTWARE is desired then the SOFTWARE must be registered with AUTHOR subject to the terms as laid out in the registration information which can be found in the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction.
3. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted exclusively by AUTHOR. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
4. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE and all rights, without limitation including proprietary rights therein, are owned by AUTHOR and are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of AUTHOR and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
5. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
6. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
7. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
8. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL AUTHOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL AUTHORS LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
9. GOVERNING LAW. This agreement is governed by the laws of the Russian Federation. If for any provision or portion thereof of the License agreement is found to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision shall be enforced in such manner as to effect the intention of the parties hereof, and the remainder of the License agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
10. GENERAL PROVISION. This is the entire agreement between you and author, which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written, or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license. If any part of this agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. Author, on its sole discretion, may modify this agreement in writing at any time.
© 2003-2021 Maxim Ananov
Adobe, Adobe Flash and Adobe Flash Player are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Other marks are property of their respective owners.